|WED9050XW Ratings »||Best||Average||Fair|
Dryer Highlights »
Per Cu Ft
Dryer Specs »
- Whirlpool White 6.7 cu. ft. Electric Dryer.
- This versatile dryer can be installed side-by-side, under a cabinet or stacked to easily accommodate your specific needs.
- AccelerCare Drying System - Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be, and when clothes are dry. Automatically stops the cycle to save time & energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
- Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System - Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- AccuDry Sensor - Measures moisture and temperature levels to automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry, helping to conserve up to 10% energy.
Compare Prices »
|Capacity||6.7 cu. ft.|
|WED9050XW In-Depth Ratings »||Best||Average||Fair|
|Price Per Cu. Ft.||$97||Based on the price that you pay for each cubic foot of capacity, this dryer is less expensive than average and is priced in the bottom 15% of new dryers.|
|Premium Features||3||This Whirlpool dryer has below average performance & capabilities and ranks in the bottom 13% of new dryer designs.|
|Extra Heat Settings|| ||Provides an average to below average number of heat settings. These basic settings are generally adequate for most fabrics and wash loads.|
|Extra Cycles|| ||Equipped with an average to below average number of dryer cycle options. The basic drying cycles are usually satisfactory, but may limit the care of some unique fabrics.|
|Electronic Controls||√||Uses state-of-the-art electronic controls with touchpads or movable knobs for precise and convenient selection of settings and options.|
|Moisture Sensor||√||Includes a moisture sensor that can accurately determine when clothes are dry and automatically shut off the dryer. This reduces over-drying and better protects your fabrics.|
|Sanitary Cycle|| ||Like most dryers, this model does not have a sanitary cycle that removes germs and bacteria from non-washable items such as pillows or stuffed toys.|
|Reversible Door||√||The dryer door can be changed to open from either direction. This is particularly helpful if you have a small or narrow laundry area.|
|Steam Cycle|| ||A steam cycle is not available with this dryer. Steam can help prevent wrinkles and static cling during the drying cycle, and can be used to refresh clothes.|
|Digital Display|| ||It is not equipped with a digital information display for convenient monitoring of cycle time or other dryer functions such as cycle selection.|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.7||When compared to other new dryers, this appliance has lower than average capacity with a load volume in the bottom 12% of new dryers.|
|4.7||Feedback from actual user experience and reviews indicates that this dryer is rated about average by 3 users when compared to other new dryers.|
Go to Washer Dryer Reviews from WED9050XW Review
Go to Whirlpool Washer Reviews from Whirlpool Dryer Ratings